Power Slam is the United Kingdom's longest-running professional wrestling magazine. Launched in July 1994 (the late Owen Hart was on the cover of the first issue), the magazine has been published since then.
Featuring 40 full-colour pages, each issue of Power Slam is packed with detailed stories on the latest newsworthy happenings and stars, along with pay-per-view and live event reviews, historical features, Q&A, a lively letters page, and in-depth news and analysis. Our style is 100% shoot. Pro wrestling has been a pure work for more than 90 years, and we acknowledge every inside aspect of the business, from booking to blading.
Power Slam over the years has interviewed some of the biggest names in pro wrestling, including Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, Paul Heyman, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Eddie Guerrero, Jim Cornette, Randy Orton, A.J. Styles, Mitsuharu Misawa, Rob Van Dam, Prince Devitt and Bobby Roode.
Power Slam prides itself on the quality of its articles, interviews and photography. Our main focus each month is WWE and TNA, but we also cover New Japan Pro Wrestling, Ring Of Honor, Pro Wrestling NOAH, Dragon Gate, MMA, British wrestling and more.
INSIDE PREVIOUS ISSUES OF POWER SLAM
View features and regular columns from past issues of Power Slam:
- 28 Days Later. Page one of an interview with Paul Heyman on TNA (from Issue 194)
- The Blade. Page one of an article on blading in pro wrestling (from Issue 179)
- What's Going Down . . . Page from Power Slam's monthly news section (from Issue 194)
- The Mail. Power Slam's monthly letters page (from Issue 201)
- The PS 50. Page one of Power Slam's 2010 list of the best performers in the biz (from Issue 198)
- Q&A. Power Slam's monthly column which should be self-explanatory (from Issue 202)